Designed to the specific requirements of installation, with capacities ranging from 3,000 SCFH (79 Nm3/hr) to 115,000 SCFH (3,023 Nm3/hr).Our plant's high-efficiency, rugged 2-bed VPSA oxygen process design offers extremely low energy consumption, on stream efficiency of 99%, easy operation, and long-term equipment life of 15 years or more.Our VPSA Oxygen Systems are currently in use all over the world in remote, harsh, and/or demanding environments.
Zeolitic molecular sieves are used as adsorption agents when producing oxygen from the air by adsorptive means. They adsorb nitrogen, water vapor, and carbon dioxide to a much higher degree than oxygen. This means that a product flow comprising essentially only oxygen and argon
can be removed from the process air being passed through the adsorption bed. The compressed air enters the adsorbers. The nitrogen is adsorbed while the oxygen product leaves the vessels. After a certain time the adsorption is interrupted and evacuation by a vacuum pump desorbs the enriched nitrogen. The oxygen product flow is compressed to the required discharge pressure, if required.
Oxygen Gas Plant work with PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology. Using this technology, we produce oxygen gas plants that are highly economical and require
low maintenance and produce the desired results in a hassle-free manner. These generators absorb nitrogen with the help of two absorption vessels that are filled
with most efficient X type zeolite molecular sieves responsible for nitrogen absorption. The Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Oxygen Generating Process Air contains 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, 0.9% argon, and 0.1% other gases. Oxygen Generating
Systems separate oxygen from compressed air through a Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) process. The PSA process uses molecular sieve ,
which adsorbs nitrogen from air at high pressure and desorbs it at low pressure. Oxygen Generators contain two vessels filled with molecular sieves as
adsorbers. As compressed feed air flows through one of the vessels, the molecular sieves adsorbs nitrogen. The remaining oxygen passes through the vessel and exits as the product
gas. Before the adsorber becomes saturated with nitrogen, the feed air is diverted to the second vessel. At that point, the sieve in the first vessel regenerates by desorbing the nitrogen
through depressurization and purging it with oxygen from the second vessel. This process is then repeated in the second vessel to complete a cycle that allows the oxygen generator to deliver a constant flow of product oxygen at 90% minimum purity. Under normal operating conditions, the molecular sieve is completely regenerative and will last indefinitely.
Flow Rate 1-150 Nm3 / hr
Pressure 2-15 Barg
Industry applications of PSA Oxygen gas Generator :
- Manufacturing Batteries.
- Pulp and Paper Industry.
- Fish Farming.
- Glass Industry.
- Copper Smelting.
- Sewage Treatment.
- Chemical Oxidation.
Salient Features :
* Full Automation All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Oxygen demand adjustment.
* Lower Space Requirement The design and Instrumentation makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied from factory.
* Fast Start-up Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand changes.
* High Reliability Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Oxygen purity.
* High Reliability Expected Molecular sieves life is around 15-years i.e. whole life time of Oxygen plant. So no replacement costs.
The Nitrogen generation plant based on the PSA-process consist of two adsorption towers filled with carbon molecular sieve. Compressed and purified air is
passing the adsorption towers. Mainly Oxygen is adsorbed by the carbon molecular sieve and Nitrogen enriched gas is leaving the tower. During adsorption in one tower the second tower is totally regenerated just by depressurization to ambient
pressure. The Oxygen enriched off gas with 30-35 vol.-% Oxygen content is vented to the outside atmosphere. After about one minute adsorption in one adsorption tower
the process controller is switching over to the second tower and the first one is regenerated Atmospheric air contains essentially 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen.
Ordinary dry compressed air is filtered and passed through a technically advanced bundle of hollow membrane fibers where nitrogen is separated from the feed air by
selective permeation. Water vapor and oxygen rapidly permeate safely to the atmosphere, while the nitrogen gas is discharged under pressure into the distribution
system. Pressure, flow rate and membrane size/quantity are the main variables that affect nitrogen production. Nitrogen purity (oxygen content) is controlled by throttling the outlet from the membrane bundle(s). At a given pressure and membrane size, increasing the nitrogen flow allows more oxygen to remain in the gas stream, lowering nitrogen purity. Conversely, decreasing nitrogen flow increases purity. For a particular purity, higher air pressure to the membrane gives a higher nitrogen flow rate. Purity ranges of less than 90% to 99.999% are possible. By combining multiple membrane bundles, an infinite number of flow/purity ranges are available to satisfy practically any application that requires nitrogen gas.
PSA Nitrogen N2 Gas Generator Plant is an Inertisation Gas Atmosphere Generator ... enabling a permanent source of onsite NITROGEN / inert gas, with minimum energy consumption. PSA Nitrogen N2 Gas Generator Equipment is an Inert Gas Atmosphere Generator & incorporates Two sets of columns filled with Carbon Molecular Sieves CMS. Under Pressure these columns retain all Active Molecules compounds present in air like (Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Water) with the exception of the inert gases like Nitrogen & Argon.. The N2 Gas can be produced onsite for direct use or can be stored in Nitrogen storage tanks Bottles or cylinders for intermittent use. (Nitrogen and Argon). This process is referred as PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption).
Standard Features include:
* The capacities of the nitrogen PSA generators range from small plants with product requirements of only several Nm³/h, up to large-scale plants with several thousand Nm³/h nitrogen product flows.
* Depending on costumer needs, the PSA plant can be designed for nitrogen product purity in the range of a few percent oxygen content or with oxygen content in the ppmv level.
* The nitrogen product is normally delivered between 4 bar(g) to 9 bar(g) (60 psig to 130 psig). In case a higher product pressure is required a downstream nitrogen compressor will be applied.
* fully standardized nitrogen PSA generators with diffrent plant sizes and hence providing an optimal solution within its product range and purity in terms of low
investment and short delivery time. Capacities range from approx. 50 to 500 Nm³/h, nitrogen product purity can vary from approx. 97 to 99.9 vol.-%.
heatless dryers have been optimized to suit industry needs. The heatless dryer consists of 2 towers which, alternately cycle on drying and regeneration. Each tower is filled with a bed of adsorbent desiccant. The tower on drying cycle adsorbs the moisture from the incoming wet air. The tower on regeneration uses a small portion of the dried air passing through the desiccant to remove the adsorbed moisture. This air is later vented to the atmosphere. The cycle is maintained using a control panel.
Desiccant air dryers or heatless air dryer are designed for a long lifetime of reliable operation. Using only compressed air as a purge, they provide you with the clean, dry air you need to extend the life of your equipment and ensure the quality of your end product. They are available in a range of sizes with a pressure dewpoint as low as -40°C/-40°F, and come in an IP54 protected cubicle.
Reliability –desiccant dryers eliminate system failures, production downtime and costly repairs by removing moisture from compressed air with a pressure dewpoint as low as -40°C/-40°F.
Reduced energy costs – Optimally sized pipes and valves ensure a limited pressure drop. Options are available to increase the efficiency and reduce the energy consumption of dryer.
Space-saving – all-in-one design leads to a small footprint, saving valuable space in your facility.
Low maintenance – Delivered ready for use, installation of your dryer is straightforward, cutting costly production downtime. All internal components are easily
accessible to facilitate maintenance. The use of high-grade desiccant and high-quality valves results in three-year maintenance intervals.Desiccant dryers employ a heatless regenerative design to produce pressure dew points as low as -100°F. Solid-state controls with
adjustable cycle timers allow dryers to be easily adapted to user requirements. The optional purge saver control dramatically increases efficiency at
reduced flows, and includes active tower lights and a switching failure alarm.
Capacities: 40 to 5400 scfm @100 psig
Pressure dew point: upto -100 °F
Important features and advantages:
* Fully automatic operation.
* Desiccant dryers are supplied with an inexpensive, simple, fixed-cycle timer for -40°F pressure dew point.
* Optionally available Color change moisture indicator signals elevated dew point.
* Standard and custom filter packages are available.
* ASME pressure relief valve.
* Delivered air quality in accordance withISO 8573-1: 2001, the international standard for compressed air quality.
* Exclusive Purge Flow Regulator saves energy and ensures performance by maintaining optimum.
* purge regardless of system pressure.
* Anti-surge Control eliminates potential compressor surge by preventing momentary flow restrictions from occurring at tower switch over.
* Variable Cycle Control provides a mean to adjust the purge cycle time to reduce the total amount of purge used for regeneration when demand is expected to be less than maximum.
* Pro-Purge Demand Control saves energy by automatically regulating the purge cycle in response to actual loads.
NH3-Cracker or hydrogen generator is used for the production of forming gas. Hydrogen and Nitrogen are generated in a cost effective way. In a volume ratio of 3 : 1 or in a weight ratio of 14 : 3. Capacities from 1m3/h to 60m3/h are available. Ammonia cracking is a simple and cost effective method of manufacturing hydrogen, however it may be used only in the applications, in which presence of nitrogen is acceptable. The NH3 is coming from bottles or from or bulk tanker. The ammonia gas is pre-heated in a heat exchanger and vaporizer and then cracked in the main furnace unit. The furnace is electrically heated by special LGO heating elements. The decomposition of ammonia gas NH3 takes place at a temperature of 920°C in the presence of a special grade nickel catalyst in an electrically heated furnace. 2 NH3 gives N2 + 3 H2 The cracked gas then passes to the heat exchanger for cooling and for pre-heating the incoming gas. This way and in combination with the low power consuming LGO heating elements, it can be made sure that only a minimum of electricity has to be used for the cracking process.
* Ammonia cracking is a process of dissociation (decomposition) of gaseous anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) into a mixture of Hydrogen (H2) and Nitrogen (N2) according to the reaction:
2NH3 = N2 + 3H2
* The reaction is endothemic, requiring 383 kJ/mol. The process is performed at increased temperature within the range 1560-1740ºF (850-950ºC) in the presence of
special grade nickel as catalyst.
The resulting gas mixture is composed of hydrogen and nitrogen in the proportion 3:1 (75% of H2 and 25% of N2) with very little amount (20 -100 ppm) of residual
undissociated ammonia with dew point -60ºF to -20ºF (-51ºC to -29ºC). The gas may be further purified by molecular sieves purifier resulting in reducing the
uncracked ammonia to 1-3 ppm with dew point -110ºF (-80ºC).
Available Capacities. 0 m3/hour to 60 m3/hour.
* Easy to operate.
* Low capital cost
* maintenance free operation.
* Low running cost
* Available in diffrent capacities.
* Long service life.
* Very cost effective alternate for water Electrolysis Plants in terms of power, capital cost and running cost
* Annualy furnance in cold rolling industries.
* For providing atmosphere in Hydrogen Bell.
* For providing reduction in bulk drug.
* Stainless steel wire annealing.
* Continuous galvanizing lines.
* Bi-metal products annealing.
* Sintered products annealing.
* Metal Powder annealing.
* Brazing application.
* Heat treatment.